* Italy: The former PM of Italy, Matteo Renzi, erupts into another fit and threatens the V4 with an “iron fist” over migration. Apparently, Renzi has been consulting with Turkey’s Recep Erdogan on the finer points of blackmail.
** The V4 Report will follow this post with two past articles from ravsreport.com on the hypocrisy of Matteo Renzi and why the EU developmental funds benefit all (including Germany and Western Europe). Despite the propaganda from the EU Populists, the developmental funds have nothing whatsoever to do with migration.
– This is not the first time Matteo has become unglued when in need of attention. In 2015, Renzi, in a bizarre act of “solidarity”, threatened to unleash unknown migrants from violent regions to “flood” Europe. Renzi’s negligent “wave-through” policy exposed many in Europe to unnecessary risks and dangers.
– Matteo Renzi said he would use “the iron” fist to force countries in Central Europe to “respect the rules” and to take-in the migrants that Italy chose to allow to violate their borders. Besides the obnoxious “Hammer & Sickle” rhetoric, Renzi should realize that the V4 nations did not elect him to make these security decisions for them. It does not work that way in the lands of Visegrad.
– Speaking to to local radio show ‘Radio Anch’io’, the socialist demagogue added: “Those who cannot stay in Italy must be accepted in Europe, otherwise we will stop transferring money to countries that do not accept quotas.”
Obviously those “who cannot stay in Italy” should be relocated “outside of Europe”, and not to other European nation states. Others have made it quite clear to the leaders of Italy that any solution must involve securing their borders and implementing a meaningful operation of deportation. Italy cannot continue to hold Europe hostage to their open-border agenda. Solidarity starts at the border.
– The V4 and other CEE nation states must continue to defy the EU migrant quotas at all costs; otherwise, if Matteo Renzi gets his way, Europe can look forward to decades of unlimited migration and endless quotas.
– While Matteo criticizes the V4 leaders for what they see as “unacceptable” for their people, he once openly defied EU budget rules for what he said was “unacceptable” for Italians. Renzi is a hypocrite, not for putting the well-being of Italians before EU rules, but for trying to force others to put the security of their citizens at risk for some EU multicult manifesto.
Renzi should think twice before challenging the V4. This is a battle he cannot win…..just ask Emmanuel Macron.
Onward V4! Allow Renzi to shout, but continue to defend your “red line” that cannot be crossed on migration.