V4 Report: United Nations 🕳 High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein attacks Austria 🇦🇹, Czech Republic 🇨🇿, Hungary 🇭🇺, Italy 🇮🇹, Poland 🇵🇱 and United States 🇺🇸 over migrants and various other “national” issues, including the Italian elections.
** Instead of giving this dysfunctional and corrupt organization any credibility, other nations should join the USA in boycotting the UN Compact on Migrants and Refugees. The UN is loaded with multicult fanatics and it is not possible to conduct valid negotiations with such an extreme organization. They should be ignored.
Here is a sample of the UN’s propaganda and bitterness towards those nations who defend the best interests of their people:
– In many European Union (EU) countries the trend towards “racism, xenophobia and incitement to hatred” was now dominating the political landscape, as shown in Italy’s recent election campaign, the UN plebe said.
“I am deeply concerned about the current overriding focus of EU States on preventing migrants from reaching Europe, and rushing to deport many who do,” Zeid added.
The UN has no concern whatsoever for the safety and security of Europeans. In 2015, the UN “blue helmets” and punk band Pussy Riot were shamelessly smearing the Czech Republic for detaining the illegal migrants, who were breaking the law.
– Zeid attacked Austria’s planned crackdown on Muslim schools and mosques and expulsions of illegal migrants, and Hungary’s plans to hold foreign NGOs seeking to influence migration in the nation accountable for their actions
– Zeid decried “alleged” discrimination against the Roma in the Czech Republic and its program of surgically castrating sex offenders.
– “I am disturbed… by the extraordinary recent legislation which could lead to up to three years’ imprisonment for those who refer to the Nazi concentration camps in Poland as ‘Polish’,” Zeid told the Council.
– “I deplore the continuing uncertainty about beneficiaries of the DACA program,” Zeid said, referring to Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, which protects roughly 700,000 “Dreamers” – mostly young Hispanics – from deportation and lets them work.
*** Anything else? As usual, the UN bureaucrat is “out of touch” and quite ignorant of the situation in these countries and the valid concerns of its citizens. Thus, he resorts to the usual tactic of unjustly smearing others in order to promote the UN’s radical multicult manifesto.
Do these UN hacks realize they are irrelevant….discredited long ago from their own actions and ineptitude? The UN has become somewhat of a cult and is now dominated by anti-Christian zealots pushing cultural Marxism worldwide.
They have targeted the nation states. It’s time the nation states start “pushing back” by rejecting the multicult agenda of the UN.