July 1, 2017
Poland did not invite migrants, has right to say “no” – says one of their leaders Jaroslaw Kaczynski.
Meanwhile, the leaders of Italy and the EU are refusing to send the migrants back to Africa. They have surrendered, lacking the will and fortitude to secure the border. We would advise the leaders of the V4 and CEE states to simply ignore the empty rhetoric of Angela Merkel and Brussels. They will continue to do nothing but talk.
As Brussels pontificates about their own “greatness” and “moral superiority”, the V4 and others must move on and take meaningful action to secure the internal borders. A few examples:
1. Continue to reject the migrant quotas from Italy and Greece.
2. Continue to fortify and strengthen the borders on the Balkan route to keep the migrants sealed in Greece.
3. Offer to assist Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland to seal their borders with Italy so their leaders cannot “wave-through” the migrants to others.
4. Step up the pressure to target and apprehend the internal smugglers and open-border “activists” who are engaged in illegal trafficking throughout Europe.
5. Continue to work together to build a strong coalition of nation states from central-eastern Europe to challenge the influence and multicult agenda of France and Germany.
The V4 and others must come to the realization that there will be no viable “EU solution” to the migrant crisis based on the so-called “values” of Brussels. They will have to take the necessary actions themselves.
Onward V4! Stay strong and united.