150 illegal males storm border with Spain’s Melilla enclave.

150 illegal males storm border with Spain’s Melilla enclave.

Spain: 150 illegal males storm border with Spain’s Melilla enclave.

Here we go again….and the results of this competition?

“87 of them” (about 60%) got across despite efforts to stop them by Moroccan and Spanish security forces.

Nine illegals were hurt while scaling the fence and taken to the hospital, while the rest were being registered at the migrant reception center.

Identification documents, please. 😉

One knows what this means. Under an insane EU law, once an illegal enter EU territory they cannot be immediately pushed-back and deported back across the border.

This makes no sense, but it’s the EU. 🤷‍♂️🇪🇺

Bottom line: 60% are here to stay…and the other 40% will try again at the next coordinated event.

At least get out the heavy water cannons at the point of entry.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1795131/world