EU responsible for migrant deaths and so-called ‘hybrid wars’.
– This story of an illegal migrants death is indeed a sad tragedy, regardless of one’s feelings on migration…and yes the smugglers are “butchers”.
But, who has enabled the smuggling networks, which could not prosper without paying clients (illegals) and an EU policy that promotes multicult and mass migration?
In this example, the illegal passed through at least five safe countries. The EU Commission and government of Germany need to take a hard and honest look in the mirror to discover who is responsible for these human tragedies and these so-called “hybrid wars”, which is an EU slogan to hide its weakness regarding the illegals.
1. The father should be outraged by the utter irresponsibility of the French government and its unwillingness to take action to control events in its own country.
For years, the French government (and others in West EU bloc) have allowed the illegals to control them. No wonder this vicious cycle continues to grow.
2. Yet, why do the smugglers exist? Because there is a huge profit motive involved…namely, the illegals enable the smugglers by their willingness to pay them big money.
Think about it: the illegals don’t just jump from a plane into France, but reach this destination after crossing several safe countries, such as Turkey, Greece, Germany and Italy (just to name a few). They are not refugees, but economic migrants demanding the country of their choice.
Without the ability to make big profits, the “butchers” (smugglers) would go bankrupt (see Australia).
3. But who lured the millions of illegals to the EU since 2015? Who provided them with the hope to continue to pay big money to be smuggled into Europe?
Germany and the EU set a very dangerous and addictive precedent in 2015 by not only granting entry without verification to every illegal who decided that the EU should take care of them , but also failing to deport the illegals out of Europe in any meaningful way.
This was a colossal mistake made with pure emotion and absent of any critical thinking or planning.
What was Merkel thinking…that the illegals would go home voluntarily? She either was not thinking or knew this in advance.
4. The vicious cycle continues to expand and it may be too late to reverse course (its really never too late, but we just do not see the will needed to get it done). The illegals have come to expect (even demand) that Germany and the EU should take care of them.
In short, those demanding that “mafia” people traffickers responsible for these deaths be stopped have the wrong targets.
The people smugglers will never be stopped with Frontex agents, mass arrests (even the sentences are light) or fancy EU summits (all theatre) with countries (Belgium, Germany, France, the Netherlands) which have failed miserably at ‘managing’ migration (managing migration a code phrase for turning illegal migration into legal migration).
Who are they trying to fool? The smugglers are multiplying like rabbits and the EU ‘elite’ have not been able to solve this crisis for six years. Old approaches packaged with new slogans will not stop mass migration.
5. There is one way to stop the “butcher” smugglers and that is to target the illegals who provide them with their profits.
The smugglers are rightfully arrested, but the illegals who paid them go free and are allowed to stay. What message does this send?
Poland is a small example of what should be done across Europe. Deny entry by any means possible (this is the definition of defending borders; not building reception centers). This is the first step that must be coupled with swift deportations (non voluntary for both the illegal and country of origin) to send the illegals home WITHOUT their money.
Yes, this sounds tough, but it’s the only way to stop the wave of illegals flooding Europe and to send a hard message to future illegals: Do not to waste your money or time, for you will be sent back immediately…without your investment.
After six months or so, the illegals will get the message and the smugglers will slowly lose their paying customers.
Australia may not be perfect with legal migration (a mess), but at least they have stopped the smugglers, the drownings and the illegal entries by sea.
👉 Will the EU ever “get it”. Unfortunately, the multicult project does not want to “get it”. This is obvious by not only their past practices but also their present foolery.
The EU wants to commit the bloc to mass migration. This is obvious; the real question goes to those who still want to defend Europe and their countries.
How long can one defend its homeland as a ‘member state’ of a project bent on self-destruction?
Erdogan, Lukashenko, African leaders…this is all scapegoating in an effort to masquerade the real problem…the EU’s unwillingness to defend its own borders from illegals who believe they are entitled to a life inside the EU.