* Part One: The Deception at the Malta Summit revealed itself this weekend in Brussels.
** We have posted “Part One” of three articles written during 2017 describing the details regarding Angela Merkel’s new migration strategy:
1. Main goal is not to stop or limit the flow of migrants to Europe, but to change the “method of transfer”. Implementing a permanent mechanism to distribute the new migrants throughout Europe.
2. Increase the number of migrants eligible for resettlement by expanding the definition of a refugee to include economic migrants from additional countries in Africa or persons in “refugee-like” situations.
3. Establish an EU-wide policy to “harmonize upwards” the benefits provided to migrants from each member state. In other words, the Baltic states would have to provide the same rich benefits as Germany or Sweden.
Part One. A summary of what the V4 Report wrote below on February 2, 2017:
At first glance, the Malta Summit sounds promising. It speaks of combating the “smuggling networks” and establishing refugee camps in Libya. Nothing wrong with this, but one has to “dig deep” to cut through the spin to realize where they are going with this.
– Unlike Viktor Orban and the V4 States, the main goal of Merkel and Brussels is not to stop or limit the flow of migrants to Europe, but to change the “method of transfer”. When Merkel speaks of “secure passages” to Europe and Malta’s leader talks of the need to create “human corridors”, they do not intend to “deny entry” or to seal the border. The EU agenda is to magically turn “illegal migration” into “legal migration” (poof, just like that) by attempting to replace the “smuggling routes” with “direct transfers” from Africa to Europe.
– The strategy in Malta was intended to put pressure on Viktor Orban and Visegrad to accept migrant “relocation quotas”, or as EUCO president Donald Tusk put it, “shared responsibility”. By attempting to appear that they are now securing the external borders, the EU will then try to break the V4 by exerting heavy pressure on them and others in CEE to do “their part” in the name of “solidarity”, or face huge economic sanctions for their refusal.
– This will be Merkel’s “EU Solution”: Unlimited transfers of migrants via “secured routes” to Europe and endless refugee quotas to be distributed among member states.
– In the coming months, Orban and the V4 will come under intense pressure from Germany and the EU to accept the migrant quotas. The battle will not be pretty, but the V4 must continue their fight to defend Europe from the multicult manifesto of the UN and EU. -END
** Indeed, we saw this pressure being played out in Brussels this weekend. In June, we expect the EU to try to impose a permanent mechanism to force all states to accept migrant quotas or face huge sanctions.
The EU has an interesting definition of “solidarity”.